Saturday November 12 10:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.
An exhibit of unique, hand-made, eco-friendly furniture made from reclaimed woods and scrap plywood.
- Carlos Taylor-Swanson explores... Intarsia and Trompe-l'oeil wood inlay in Renaissance Italy
- Eric Fisher/Lynn DiNino learn how...Cartoon Architecture in Las Vegas
- Steve Lough presents...Sunbathing on the Solstice in Fremont
- Andy Lewis-Lechner returns to Madera with his beautiful wood-fired stoneware
- Artist-Designer-Creative Prolific Scott Neste presents original mixed medium artworks
- Jennevieve Schlemmer is leaving her mosaics at home and bringing a menagerie of felted creations
- Chris Wooten is showcasing her intricate assemblages of bamboo, wire, beads and who-knows-what!