Monday, June 1, 2009

Thanks to all who came out to the "Meet the Artist" on Sat. I have since been alerted that I sent the wrong address out for Cutters Point in Uptown Gig Harbor. To my embarrassment, some ended up at a gas station down the road that SERVES Cutters Point Coffee. OOOOOPS! I feel so bad and I apologize profusely! An "Auto Show" was also in full swing at the Uptown Gig Harbor shopping center so I meet a few interesting people (thanks for the conversation Michael!).

Thank you Mardel and Gino, the amazingly wonderful owners of this Cutters Point, and the amazingly talented Scott Neste of www.minordetailsdesign.com for this show opportunity!!!

Here is the CORRECT address:

4735 Point Fosdick Dr NW, Suite 400, Gig Harbor, WA, 98335
253-509-0754

www.cutterspointuptown.com


The show will be up at least another month.

No comments: